Returns or Faults
Individual item rental or full competition rental available
We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made as easy as we can.
We want you to love our products as much as we do, so if you don't like it, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or you just aren’t feeling it. No worries! We believe returns should be easy.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
- For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of anything that has been worn, used or had any external spray applied.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Customers in the UK have the statutory right under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel their order (prior to shipment) for any item purchased either online or over the phone.
From this, if you’ve placed an order and wish to cancel it, you are entitled to a full refund prior to your order being shipped or before manufacture process has been started. If any costs have been incurred prior to refund being requested, costs will be deducted from refund total.
If you change your mind and decide not to go ahead with your order, you can cancel within 14 days from the date we receive your order.
Cancellation Before Dispatch
- To cancel your order before despatch, we recommend that you contact us by phone as soon as you can after placing your order, and we'll do our best to cancel your order before it's despatched.
Cancellation After Dispatch
- If you wish to cancel your order after despatch, you'll need to wait until you receive your order and then follow our returns procedure
- If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, you are responsible for any and all freight charges incurred. Any unpaid freight charges will be deducted from your refund.
- If you refuse to accept delivery of your order for any other reason than the product being damaged in transit, you are liable for all outward and return freight charges incurred.
- Items must be returned to Assassin Goods LTD at the customer’s expense in the original packaging and in perfect ‘saleable’ condition. Assassin Goods LTD reserves the right to withhold a percentage of the refund value of returned goods if the product or packaging is in such a condition that the item needs to be repaired, repackaged or reduced in price for resale.
- In order to arrange a refund or exchange, you must first contact Assassin Goods LTD customer services to discuss the return. We will review and where appropriate, authorise your query and provide instructions on how to proceed with the product return. Returns will only be accepted with prior approval from Assassin Goods LTD.
- For most items, you have 28 days from purchase for a refund or an exchange. Where extended warranties apply, please see individual item specifications.
- Please make sure to contact Assassin Goods LTD before returning any items. Items should be returned to us within 28 days in a new and unused condition, in their original packaging or a suitable alternative that will ensure the goods are not damaged in transit.
- Goods returned for refund will incur carriage costs. Any exchanges will also incur additional delivery charges. A re-stocking charge of up to 15% of the total value of the Goods may be applied.
- Any refund due will be processed upon receipt of items via your original payment method, as above.
- If an item is being returned due to damage, photo/video evidence of damages are to be provided.
- If goods/packaging arrive damaged, please ensure the goods are signed as damaged. Failure to do so will result in a claim unable to be raised for damaged goods.
- Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and must be in a clean and dry condition. Any items which are not in a clean, dry and hygienic condition will be returned to the customer.
- Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details.
- We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
- Where a fault is found, we'll refund your reasonable return postage costs (30p per kg shipped weight).
- Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Assassin Goods Ltd
Unit 4 Myers Lane Business Park