We at Assassin Goods Ltd are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors. We will only use the information that we collect about you in order to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We only send promotional email or mail to you with your prior consent and do not pass any of your information to third parties without first gaining your explicit consent.
Information we require and why
We need to collect the following information from you in order to process your order and notify you of the status of your order:
- Full Name
- Company Name (if applicable)
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Credit, Debit, Paypal or Other Payment Details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent, however additional information you may provide us with may be used to personalise your visits to our web site, to help better your overall experience.
You can check the information that we hold about you by logging into our web site and using the contact us form on our "About Us" page or contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
We (Assassin Goods Ltd) will not store any Credit or Debit Card details, all payment details will be held with a third-party.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should log onto our website and use the contact us form on our "About Us" page or email us directly at email@example.com.
When someone visits us directly on our website, www.assassingoods.com, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
The Data Protection Act 1998 requires us to be open about our holding and use of personal data. It also entitles individuals to find out from us what personal data is held about them on computer, to have that information corrected or erased if it is inaccurate, and to claim compensation if they can prove they have suffered damage from an inaccuracy or breach of security. Assassin Goods Ltd is committed to upholding the eight Data Protection Principles of good information handling practice.
Ways we collect
1) Contact Forms and Cart/Checkout Emails - These use the customer's email, to send all the required information to our relevant team or to the Customer. That data is then used to provide Customer with the best shopping experience possible. If a user fills out any "Email" box on the website, it will create a record within the shop's database. Depending on the box filled, that record will be marked with either "Accepts Marketing" or "Does not accept Marketing".
2) All the information input during the checkout is used by Stripe (Shopify Payments) to prevent scam and ensure the security of the transaction for both parties (Ourselves, Assassin Goods Ltd and you as the Customer). Please see Stripe website for more details about this.
3) If a user creates an Account on our website (www.assassingoods.com), he/she/they have a full view into all the data help in his database record, however he/she/they cannot remove most of it through the portal. To remove any information fully, please contact us using the 'About Us' page or directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information.
We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us directly at email@example.com where we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Third party privacy policies
Shopify - https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
Access to your personal information
Under GDPR, you have the right to access and amend any of their personal data that you hold. Make it easy for them by including a name and contact email.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. If you wish to know or see the data we hold please contact us via the form on our 'About Us' page or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.