Our premium hex dumbbells have now reached their 2nd generation, we aim to continuously improve our products to give our customers the best possible product.
Our new refined dumbbells maintain the fully encased rubber shell to help with comfort and durability but for our version 2.0, we have improved the quality of the rubber giving even better grip and comfort in the hand.
The full rubber coating completely removes the risk of rusting so your dumbbells will look smart and clean for their life.
The final perk to rubber handles is a constant grip temperature, no more freezing handles in winter or burning hot handles when working out outside in summer.
In addition to improved rubber, we have redefined the shape to give a more compact unit enabling better storage and a less bulky feel in the hand.
Our premium hex dumbbells are available in a range of weights from 5kg - 30kg, including 10, 15, and 22.5kg in line with CrossFit standards.
Our dumbbells have a defined hexagonal head which prevents rolling whilst working out or when they are just stored on a non-flat surface. The rubber-coated heads and handle absorb all shock to reduce noise and help protect the floor and dumbbell.
Why we love them;
- Full rubber coating gives excellent grip from the first to last rep
- Rubber coated handles stop the handle from freezing or overheating with seasonal change
- Rubber coating stops rusting and improves grip
- Rubber-coated heads absorb shock, reduce bounce, and help protect the floor.
- Available in a range weights 5-30kg
- Hexagonal heads to prevent rolling
*picture is just for reference and appearance may differ slightly but functionality will remain the same