Collection and Returns
These boards are collected from our base in Penrith between the hours of 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays. Collection/Return outside of these times may incur extra charges!
A cash deposit of £100 will be taken upon collection and upon the safe return of the undamaged board, your deposit will be fully refunded
Booking a board for more than 1 consecutive day will enable you to get a discounted day rate
1 day - £40 per day
2-3 days - £30 per day
4-6 days - £20 per day
7+ days - £16 per day
For bulk rental and long-term rental please contact us directly
Assassin has combined its years of experience producing and sourcing fitness products with the love of getting outdoors in our home, the lake district.
The Ullswater Lake Cruiser Paddle Board features a stunning picture, drawn by a local artist, it depicts The Duke of Portland Boathouse, one of the most iconic views across Ullswater Lake, Cumbria, Lake District National Park.
Our Assassin ISUP Board is designed with 2 layers, the inside layer is made of super-strong, super-durable 1000D PVC, the outer layer is made from vibrant PVC with a High Definition pattern covering the full board (Please note, superficial marks can occur normally on the outer layer during use, this will not affect the performance or durability). We would recommend using a clear urethane/acrylic lacquer or liquid rubber coating to add an extra layer of protection if preferred, to help minimize superficial marks.
- Stunning, eye-catching artwork
- Super stable and versatile platform at 10ft 6in x 32in x 6in (320x81x15cm)
- 1000D dual-layered military-grade laminated PVC shell
- Dual-Action Pump
- Kayak Conversion kit INCLUDED (please check the guide to set up properly, incorrect use may cause damage)
- Dual luggage areas and reinforced D-rings
- Heavy-duty drop stitch to enable max pressures of 28psi (Recommended 15-22psi)
- Removable rear fin for easy storage and versatility
- Large internal volume of 0.4 m³,
- High carrying load of 225kg (UDL at 22psi) (See image for full guide)
- Board weight, 10.5kg, the total weight with all accessories, 13kg
Paddleboard Setup Guide
Kayak Seat Setup Guide
Paddleboard Safety Guidelines
Paddleboard Terms and Conditions
*Please note, colours and details may appear different on different displays, depending on quality and device, some fading may be noted due to printing and production, this is normal and unavoidable.*